Monday, August 28, 2006

This, my dearest readers ( I hope I have 1 besides myself), is the best camera, compact camera, money can buy. And, It's mine! (Muhahahaha!). This is the Fuji F30. It's super. I love this camera. Why? I'll tell you why!

1. It can take about 520 pictures before running out of batterys.

2. Its FAST! You can treat it like a nalog camera; push the button and it makes a pic.

3. High ISO's. Up to 3200. That's a lot. Even the Canon(smannon) EOS 350D is only 1600 ISO's at most.

4. Erm, I like the way it looks.

But annyhow, if you want to know the details, techspecs and an opinion of some1 who knows what he's talking about, check the link: http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilmf30/
For all those who'd like to try one, mail me, and when I'm around I'll show you.
See ya :) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home